Bethesda Aged Care Centre is a single-level Aged Care Centre, providing a cosy and homely atmosphere with a strong sense of community. Surrounded by tropical North Queensland greenery and leafy gardens, the Centre has plenty of natural light and is just a few kilometres from the Rockhampton city centre.
The Centre is helmed by a team of professional clinical and Lifestyle staff who ensure residents' holistic needs are met and that they feel at home. A Salvation Army Chaplain is also onsite to provide pastoral and Chaplaincy support.
Offering all levels of care, Bethesda Aged Care Centres is a dynamic and active Centre with a range of amenities and extensive lifestyle programs to cater to a range of individual preferences. The Centre also recognises the importance of family and friends and encourages them to be a part of the community.
Services and features:
- All levels of care offered including respite care, permanent residential care, memory support and palliative care
- Fully accredited and government-approved aged care centre
- Single rooms
- 24-hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Seasonally rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional onsite catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Recreational activities and programs
- Large recreational activities room for residents and family
- Lounge rooms in each wing
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Interactive games
- Access to pastoral and chaplaincy services with onsite Chaplain
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have a vacancy at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (07) 4922 3229.
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong