Benetas Broughton Hall, situated in the heart of Camberwell, first opened in 1948. With beautiful landscaped gardens surrounding the magnificent heritage listed ‘Tara’ mansion, Broughton Hall provides support for up to 65 residents.
Every resident at Broughton Hall has a private room with built-in wardrobe and a personal ensuite bathroom.
Each room has space for residents to bring some of their own furniture and treasured keepsakes. All rooms have access to free Wifi.
Broughton Hall features:
- 65 Individual rooms with private ensuites
- Ageing in place
- 24/7 Registered Nurse on duty
- Respite care (subject to availability of rooms)
- Specialised dementia and memory loss support
- Palliative care
- Free WiFi
- Beauty and hairdressing salon
- Activities and outings.
Founded by the Anglican Diocese of Melbourne.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (65 beds)
- Specialist services: Massage, diversional therapy, physiotherapy, optometry, podiatry, dentistry
Types of care
Our newly refurbished Berwick wing provides of a welcoming, stylish, environment. Each room features its own personal ensuite, views of lush established gardens within an Aged Care apartment-style living.
- king single
- built-in robe
- size 12.5 x 20