Nestled into the foothills in the leafy suburb of St Agnes, The Italian Village – as everyone now knows it – offers every level of care for 163 residents. Its enviable hillside location over looking a creek, allows our residents to enjoy a tree change lifestyle with an abundance of bird life. The Italian Village offers a sense of community for residents, families and staff boasting a large central hall with the added benefit of a delightful chapel. Our 124 generous single rooms with an ensuite bathroom contain individual heating and cooling units and have views including gardens, hills, lush creek and courtyards.
Care staff are available 24-hours a day to assist with all aspects of daily life and nursing staff are available for assessment. Allied Health Professionals such as Physiotherapy, Podiatrists and Speech Pathologists visit regularly and on request.
Freshly cooked, home-style meals are prepared in our kitchen on site. An activities program conducted by our Lifestyle Officers is available for residents who wish to participate. The site is very close to Tea Tree Plaza shopping centre, Smart Road Shopping complex, public transport, Modbury Hospital and the O-Bahn bus terminal.
Fifty four places are available in secure dementia support units. Here, trained and/or experienced care staff, nurses and therapy staff partner with families to care for residents with lots of love and the appropriate social and activity programs.
- Modern facilities
- 86 spacious rooms with private ensuite
- 54 secure and dedicated memory support places
- Some share rooms available
- Dining rooms, lounge areas and sitting nooks
- 24 hour access to nursing staff
- Beautiful on site chapel
- Hairdressing salon services on site
- Foxtel can be provided at additional cost
- Wi-fi capability
- RAI TV provided
- Multi-purpose cultural and function room
- Organised outings and excursions
- Beautiful landscaped surroundings
- External and internal courtyards, gazebo and BBQ area
- Balconies with hill views
- Located in foothills at St Agnes
- Close to shops, hospital and public transport.