Located in the City of Bankstown, Beechwood Aged Care has been part of the community for over 30 years with a consistent reputation for providing the highest standards of personalised care. A beautifully renovated one level residence, Beechwood offers spacious single and companion rooms all designed with large private ensuites. The variety of sunny internal courtyards and gardens provide Residents space to enjoy privacy or the company of neighbours, visiting family and friends.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Beechwood Aged Care, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to love a full and meaningful like that compliments each and every individual's needs.
Nursing home features
- Large home (112 beds)
- Specialist services: Occupational Therapy, Podiatry, Speech Pathology, Dentistry and Optometry