Located on NSW's Lake Macquarie district, Bayside Aged Care enjoys the coastal lifestyle of the Bonnell's Bay community. A modern purpose built Home, Bayside provides for all levels of permanent and respite care with a dedicated Memory Support neighbourhood providing a secure place for residents living with dementia to enjoy their interests and have access to the support and care appropriate to specific lifestyle needs.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Bayside Aged Care, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
- Large home (124 beds)
- Specialist services: Speech Pathologist, mobile Dental Clinic, Podiatrist, Occupational Therapist, Dietitian