Located on NSW's Lake Macquarie district, Bayside Aged Care enjoys the coastal lifestyle of the Bonnell's Bay community. A modern purpose built Home, Bayside provides for all levels of permanent and respite care with a dedicated Memory Support neighbourhood providing a secure place for residents living with dementia to enjoy their interests and have access to the support and care appropriate to specific lifestyle needs.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medical practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Bayside Aged Care, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
- Large home (124 beds)
- Specialist services: Speech Pathologist, mobile Dental Clinic, Podiatrist, Occupational Therapist, Dietitian
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong