We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community. The company has provided quality residential aged care consistently over the past 30 years.
- A comprehensive activities program - customised to residents preferences and abilities
- On-site catering by qualified staff
- On-site personal laundering
- 24 hour nursing care with Registered Nurse supervision
- Allied Health services such as dental, optometry, podiatry, speech pathology & physiotherapy available as required. Many facilities also offer alternative therapy such as aromatherapy and massage by accredited providers.
- Regular Hairdresser on-site.
Some of our residents’ favourite activities include:
- Art and craft
- Current events
- Visiting entertainers and dancers
- Classic movie sessions
- Exercise classes, including ‘in-chair sessions’ for residents who have difficulty mobilising
- Beauty therapy
- Pet therapy
- Walking groups
We are a leader in the health care industry in New South Wales. It is committed to the supply of quality management services to the industry and recognised for its outstanding cotnribution to the management of aged care facilities since 1970.
All facilities are accredited by the Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (70 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, dietetics, optometry, speech pathology, audiology
Types of care
Additional details: Hairdresser available weekly