Nestled in a quiet street in Sydney's South West, Bass Hill Aged Care is well established and known in the local community for the Home's consistency in offering personalised quality of care and lifestyle to Residents. Easily accessible via the Bankstown bus service, family and friends have the benefit and convenience of public transport.
- A comprehensive activities program - customised to residents preferences and abilities
- On-site catering by qualified staff
- On-site personal laundering
- 24 hour nursing care with Registered Nurse supervision
- Allied Health services such as dental, optometry, podiatry, speech pathology & physiotherapy available as required. Many facilities also offer alternative therapy such as aromatherapy and massage by accredited providers.
- Regular Hairdresser on-site.
At Bass Hill Aged Care, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful live that complements each and every individual's choices.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (70 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Dietetics, Optometry, Speech Pathology, Audiology
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Hairdresser available weekly