Quality Residential Aged Care Accommodation
Set amongst quiet and leafy garden surrounds, Baptcare Westhaven Community is only minutes from cafés, shops, local services and transport.
Shared areas are bright and attractive places to spend time or entertain family and visitors, with floor to ceiling windows capturing attractive views to landscaped gardens or the city.
Baptcare Westhaven Community Aged Care offers purpose-built and modern accommodation for 127 residents with needs ranging from lower level care through to more complex high level care requirements.
Our qualified and experienced staff provide quality nursing-led care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide ageing in place – where the changing care needs of residents are catered for.
We have a strong commitment to providing care that reflects the different cultures of our residents, creating a more comfortable and familiar environment. A key element of this is our award winning Lotus Area, providing care that caters for residents from South East Asian backgrounds.
Accommodation & services we’re proud of:
- Bright and fresh single rooms with ensuite
- Rooms feature leafy garden views and quality fittings
- Shared areas include tasteful decor and attractive views to landscaped gardens or the city
- A number of leafy outdoor areas to spend quiet time or to enjoy with others are dotted around the grounds
- A choice of tasty, healthy meals on offer to support residents’ wellbeing
- Podiatry, physiotherapy and other therapeutic services available
- On site pastoral care for emotional and spiritual support
- Convenient on-site amenities including laundry services, hairdresser, kiosk, chapel and library with internet connection
- A rich and varied lifestyle program with activities ranging from individual hobbies through to group activities including popular bus outings
- Independent Living Apartments are also available.
For more information on Baptcare St Hilary’s Community please call us on the number above or send an email using the 'Send an Enquiry' tab. You could also visit our website by clicking on 'View Website' below our logo.