Baptcare Karingal Community is a 112-bed home offering predominately high level care and accommodation. At Baptcare Karingal Community, you can expect 24 hour support which includes nursing assessment & individualised care management. Individuals also have access to social programs which are therapeutic, as well as emotional and spiritual support.
Our aim is to provide individualised support to every individual. This ensures that the people in our care continue to live dignified and fulfilling lives in the way they may choose. We aim to help people live their life as naturally as possible.
Our home provides specific support to people when they are first admitted. This is structured in such a way to help them and their families become comfortable, knowledgeable and familiar with their new environment.
The home offers respite care. Our respite program is for planned short term respite only. To be eligible for respite, you must have a valid assessment from the Aged Care Assessment Service.
What will you find at Baptcare Karingal Community?
- A comfortable home surrounded by courtyards and gardens.
- Light and bright communal areas with a homely feel.
- Comfortable bedrooms.
- A social and therapeutic lifestyle program.
- Nursing assessment and nursing oversight of all care practices and decisions.
- A continuous improvement system and an effective complaints management system.
- Access to certain types of allied health services such as physiotherapy and podiatry.
- Staff support to access the health or social service that may
What should you expect from our staff?
- People with a desire to provide individualised care.
- Experienced health practitioners, many with additional qualifications.
- Support and encouragement for residents and their families when planning care to ensure individual needs and preferences are understood and met.
- A group of people who have a desire to pursue education and knowledge, to deliver the best care possible.
- Staff who have an understanding of the importance of respect and dignity.
- Staff who strive to meet people's individual needs.
Nursing home features
- Large home (112 beds)
- Specialist services: Pain management program, chaplaincy
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong