Quality Residential Aged Care Accommodation
Nestled in the quiet, leafy streets of Kew, Baptcare Karana Community is only minutes from cafés, shops, local services and transport.
It offers offers bright and high quality accommodation for 93 residents with needs ranging from lower level care through to more complex high level care requirements.
Our qualified & experienced staff provide quality nursing-led care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We provide ageing in place – where the changing care needs of residents are catered for.
To help residents stay connected with their interests and with others, Baptcare Karana Community provides a rich and varied lifestyle program which won the government Australian Aged Care Quality Agency ‘Better Practice’ award in 2012. Residents also enjoy companionship and support offered through a strong volunteer network and the pastoral care program.
Accommodation & services we’re proud of:
- Bright and fresh single rooms with ensuite
- Rooms feature tasteful décor and quality fittings
- A choice of tasty, healthy meals on offer to support residents’ wellbeing
- Podiatry, physiotherapy and other therapeutic services available
- On site pastoral care for emotional and spiritual support
- Strong volunteer and community network for additional support and companionship
- Convenient on-site amenities including laundry services, hairdressing, kiosk, chapel and with internet connection
- A rich and varied lifestyle program with activities ranging from individual hobbies through to group activities including popular bus outings
- Independent Living Apartments are also available.
For more information on Baptcare Karana Community please call us on the number above or send an email using the 'Send an Enquiry' tab. You could also visit our website by clicking on 'View Website' below our logo.