Banfields Aged Care is a world-class residential facility situated right within the heart of Cowes offering the ultimate in luxury living.
Set amongst beautiful landscaped gardens in the grounds of the former Banfields cinema and restaurant complex, Banfields Aged Care is a state-of-the-art residential aged care facility with hotel-style amenities. The single level facility provides care to 90 residents with ageing in place programs offering all levels of care. We also offer dementia specific care in a dedicated 14 bed dementia specific wing.
The spacious and elegant facility consists of six separate wings, adjoining central lounges, café, bar, reception centre and provides an extensive range of services to assist residents in remaining active and engaged.
- Single, spacious rooms with ensuite bathrooms and comfortable living area
- Ageing in place programs
- Suites with fully equipped kitchenettes and lounge area for a larger style of living
- Spacious lounge, sitting and dining areas within the fully air conditioned facility
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning in every room
- Telephone and Foxtel connection points in every room
- Ample car parking
- Courtyards and outdoor sitting areas
- Covered pedestrian walkways
- Hairdressing & beauty salon
- Chapel (non-denominational)
- Theatre / cinema
- Café and bar
- Physiotherapy room and gymnasium
- LED TV screens in every room
- Men’s Shed
- Dedicated bus for resident outings
From the moment you arrive at Banfields Aged Care, you know you are entering an aged care facility that cherishes the quality of life.
To discuss your individual requirements and experience the Banfields Aged Care lifestyle firsthand, please call us on the number above or click on the 'Send an Enquiry' tab.