Aurrum Norah Head
The ideal choice for comfort, care and elegance
Aurrum Norah Head is a beautiful, purpose-built residence, well regarded for its amenities, quality care and warm hospitality. With its beautifully appointed rooms, light filled living spaces and generous outdoor courtyard areas, this stylish home provides the perfect setting for residents to chat, socialise, or catch up with family and friends.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families. Aurrum Norah Head offers low, high level and dementia specific care, including:
- 24-hour, seven days a week Registered Nurse care on site
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service.
All private single rooms are modern, spacious, and well equipped and boast large individual ensuites with contemporary fittings and fixtures.
Nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared in consultation with our Head Dietitian by our experienced team of Chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu changes seasonally and can be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
Our stimulating and varied lifestyle programs embrace stability, support, independence and community, and include activities such as:
- Music therapy
- Card and board games
- Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping and bus trips
- Cultural programs and international days
- Concerts and entertainers.
For the convenience the enjoyment of our residents, this elegant home offers a wide variety of features and services including:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site laundry
- A hairdressing salon
- Several large outdoor courtyard gardens and walkways
- Comfortable and spacious dining and lounge areas
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Plenty of on-site parking.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care