Exceptional care, lifestyle & surroundings
Aurrum Brunswick is our five star premium boutique residence, located only a short distance from local parks, and six kilometers from Melbourne’s CBD. This state-of-the-art home has been architecturally designed with resident comfort in mind, to include spacious, modern facilities; light filled living spaces, well designed rooms and suites and beautifully landscaped courtyard areas and gardens.
Quality Care & Support
Our highly trained and specialised team members are committed to providing exceptional person centred care and support to residents and their families. At Aurrum Brunswick, we offer:
- 24-hour, seven days a week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Access to a wide variety of allied health support services
- 24-hour emergency call service
All rooms are spacious, comfortable and elegantly furnished, and have their own private ensuite. Residents can also choose from beautifully designed premium single suites, all with views of gardens and courtyards.
To ensure a comfortable environment for residents throughout the year, rooms are fully equipped with the latest in modern technology, including advanced SMART wiring to ensure resident safety, as well as hydronic heating and flat-screen Smart TVs, which allows residents to connect by video with family and friends anywhere in the world. Foxtel access, movie channels and Wi-Fi are also available.
Aurrum Brunswick’s nutritious, home-style meals are freshly prepared by our experienced team of Chefs, using the finest ingredients. To ensure variety, our gourmet a la carte menu is changed seasonally and can be tailored to meet the specific dietary needs and preferences of our residents.
By promoting ongoing family involvement and actively engaging community groups, we are able to maintain a dynamic and fulfilling lifestyle for residents of differing care needs. Our stimulating & varied lifestyle programs include activities such as:
- Live entertainment
- Music therapy
- Card and board games
- Happy Hour
- Arts and crafts
- Films and Foxtel
- Sewing, knitting and embroidery
- Shopping and bus trips
- Cultural programs and international days
- Concerts and entertainers.
For the convenience and enjoyment of our residents, Aurrum Brunswick offers a wide variety of features & services including:
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Numerous elegant sunrooms and lounges
- On-site laundry
- On-site Café
- Hairdressing salon
- Comfortable and inviting dining and lounge areas
- Private dining room for family functions
- Attractive outdoor areas for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Plenty of on-site parking.
Contact details: 17 Egginton St, Brunswick West VIC 3055
P (03) 8378 5400
Enquiries can be made by clicking on the 'Send Enquiry tab' above or view our website by clicking on the 'View Website' button.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (60 beds)
- Specialist services: Access to a wide variety of allied health support services (including visiting podiatrist, physiotherapist and dietitian).
Types of care