Christadelphian Aged Care offer a range of accommodation and care to meet the various needs of each resident with respect and dignity:
- residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Staff are on hand 24 hours each day & assistance is available for personal, showering, medication supervision and specialsed nursing care.
- our Chefs provide freshly prepared meals cooked at each Home using seasonal produce, serving a variety of tasty dishes.
- a wide range of activities and entertainments are offered which are designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing.
- dementia specific care is offered in a safe, supportive environment where residents are free to wander & enjoy secure landscaped outdoor areas.
- a short stay in our Home can be arranged if the person caring for you needs a break from their caring role. Residential respite care can happen on a planned or an emergency basis.
Ashburn House is a modern facility designed to create a living environment that not only encourages a healthy and active lifestyle, but one that feels like home. The facility is located in the northern Sydney suburb of Gladesville, close to Looking Glass Bay and Banjo Patterson Park.
Surrounded by landscaped gardens & well appointed courtyards, there is plenty of space for residents to stroll the grounds or enjoy a barbecue with family and friends.
All rooms are stylishly furnished and fitted with modern inclusions such as wireless internet access. The latest innovative design concepts are incorporated with modern technologies to provide personalised care within a peaceful and secure environment.
The facility has also implemented resource and energy efficient initiatives including solar hot water and rainwater storage for gardens.
Ashburn House also offers a number of high dependency Extra Service places for those seeking a premium, assisted living experience and respite accommodation is available for those seeking short term respite care.
There is a choice of several comfortable lounge areas furnished with quality decor and modern fittings. Residents can choose to socialise with family or friends or take advantage of the numerous other amenities.
- Theatre and function area
- Cafe and outdoor dining area
- A well stocked library
- Hairdressing salon
- Craft and exercise room.
As part of our commitment to providing excellent & personalised care, Ashburn House encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.
Nursing home features
- Large home (104 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Visiting Optometrist, Dentist, Podiatrist, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian, Massage Therapist
Types of care
Additional details: Volunteer and Pastoral Care program
Ashburn House is a modern aged care Home in a quiet residential neighbourhood in Gladesville. This airconditioned companion room is in the secure area of our Home, and features a flatscreen television, plenty of cupboard space and beautiful views over manicured gardens and ponds. For more information or to arrange a tour of our Home please call 1800 246 637.