The Arana Hills Pine Rivers Respite Service assists you to take a break from your regular environment, meet new people and have a fun and rewarding experience while still having your care needs met.
- Centre-based day respite
- Social support – offered in-home individually, or at the centre in a group setting
- Transport to and from the respite centre
- Carer support groups
- Referral to other services as required.
Pine Rivers Respite also supports special needs groups, including:
- People diagnosed with a condition of dementia
- People from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds .
Who can access the respite service?
- Those over 65 years and / or living with a disability
- A carer of someone aged over 65 and / or living with a disability.
The centre is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8am- 4pm
Centre based care features
Types of care
Additional details: Centre based respite for clients in Pine Rivers area