A warm and welcoming 75-bed residential ageing-in-place facility with a memory support unit and 41 co-located independent living units.
AnglicareSA’s Dutton Court, established in 1997, offers residential care in a village setting in Adelaide’s north.
This facility features delightful gardens and alfresco courtyard, fully equipped comfortable living spaces, quiet sunrooms and relaxed dining. Residents enjoy great rooms with ensuites and quality fittings.
Dutton Court offers:
- Trained care and nursing staff 24-hours a day
- Private rooms with ensuites
- Respite, palliative and speciality care
- Onsite hairdressing and beauty therapy
- Onsite laundry services
- Entertainment and activity schedule
- Access to allied health practitioners e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, exercise physiology
- Multilingual staff
- Tailored clinical care and lifestyle programs
- Nutritious, freshly prepared meals cooked on site
- Onsite café
- Activity spaces for indoor and outdoor entertaining and family functions
- Internet and email access for residents
- Onsite parking
- Co-located independent living units.
For more information or to arrange a tour, please call, email or visit our website.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (75 beds)