Mary Andrews is home to 42 residents and offers a friendly environment to keep as busy as you’d like, with the confidence of having some extra help when you need it.
Residents have access to a range of recreational, social and health services provided by experienced and qualified staff. The site and rooms are specifically designed to provide person-centred care in a home-like environment and maintain independence. Furthermore ageing-in-place and ongoing care is provided as residents' needs change.
Features of this home include:
- Activities room
- Chaplaincy service
- Common room available to book for private use
- Hairdressing salon
- Multiple living areas
- Secured gardens and seating areas
- Regular lifestyle activities
- Respite care
- Terrace area featuring a BBQ and garden
For more details, please review our Key Features Statement available on our website.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
- Specialist services: ARV Clinical Nurse Consultants (mental health & dementia), physiotherapy, podiatry, pathology, optometry, dietetics
Types of care
- Residential aged care