There’s no place like home. That’s why Anglicare has been supporting older people in their homes for 75 years.
- Anglicare was one of the first home care providers in NSW. With a long history of providing quality care, comes a wealth of knowledge and experience.
- We offer a wide breadth of services ensuring continuity of care as your needs change.
- We appreciate that everyone has different needs and interests so we develop a care plan with you, for you.
- We understand the importance of sending the right people into your home. Our staff are selected for their caring nature and ability to connect with you, following a rigorous recruitment process.
- Anglicare is a not-for-profit organisation which means that all the income received is reinvested into improving the services that benefit you.
- Anglicare is a Christian organisation committed to providing free pastoral care where and when it’s needed. Pastoral care is having someone to talk to, pray with, read the bible or a kind ear to listen.
- Not only are we committed to achieving excellence, improvement and innovation in our care and services, we are always trying to improve our knowledge and practice to provide you with the best quality care. In partnership with McCusker Alzheimer’s Research Foundation, we conduct research into the delay and prevention of dementia. Our aged care services are all-encompassing.
Call us, our friendly staff are here to help with any questions you may have and can assist you with the My Aged Care process.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: We offer services to all nationalities
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
Health service features
Additional details: In home services
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Support to assist people to remain living independently at home, including services for people living with dementia & complex needs, support for carers & culturally sensitive support for people from diverse communities