We offer aged care redefined, with superior care, more meaningful experiences and purpose designed spaces setting a new benchmark in quality.
We understand that choosing and aged care home is a decision that no one takes lightly.
That's why we designed the Advantaged Care signature advantages; to raise the bar in quality and create excellence in everything we do.
Enjoy the Excellence in:
The first Advantaged Care residence, Georges Manor opened in June 2008 and was a model for aged care into the future.
Advantaged Care Georges Manor is an extra services facility that provides a superior level of hospitality, accommodation and services, while remaining affordable for older Australians. You will enjoy the excellence.
At this location we offer:
- High Care
- Low Care
- Dementia Care (secure)
- Respite Care
Georges Manor blends seamlessly within the residential neighbourhood of Georges Hall. The façade materials and the building’s scale provide a transition in the streetscape. Intuitive planning has resulted in maximum privacy with abundant natural light, with the five wings of the development aligned across the site and thus facing internal courtyards.
The design incorporates a range of environmental, planning, construction, and management solutions that has created a building that leads its field in providing the highest quality lifestyle and care to its residents. The building is designed to enhance liveability, encourage interaction, and allow privacy.
Our huge private single rooms have been designed with large windows to allow for abundant natural light and to feature the lovely views of the gardens and courtyard vistas.
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ensuite bathrooms
- Generous personal storage spaces
- Large flat screen TV and Foxtel channels
- Telephone connection
- Personal desk
- Ample comfort seating for friends and family interaction
The building fans along the site in a series of wings designed to maximise the northern frontage and views over internal courtyards with native plantings and neighbouring bushland. ‘Neighbourhoods’ of small groups of residents radiate around shared living, dining and activities rooms, and other services such as hairdressing are located on-site for residents.
- A 150-seat theatre and adjacent activities room which provide movies and theatre to residents, and a venue for residents and their families to hold private functions
- Cutting-edge ecologically sustainable design, with recycled water for irrigation, solar panels for water heating, sensor lighting in low-use areas, and cold water ozone-treated laundry
- Multiple lounge and dining areas, including landscaped gardens and balconies
- Hair and beauty salon
- Bus stop adjacent to the main entry enables easy access
Nursing home features
- Large home (143 beds)
- Has extra service beds