Advantaged Care at Georges Manor is operated by Advantaged Care and opened in June 2008 with the objective of exceeding present aged care building standards.
Advantaged Care at Georges Manor is an extra service establishment that provides a superior level of hospitality, accommodation and services, whilst remaining affordable for older Australians.
All within an extra service environment, Advantaged Care at Georges Manor provides the following residential aged care:
- Low level care
- High level care
- Secure dementia care
- Extra service respite care.
Residents of Georges Manor are encouraged to maintain their independence and continue their involvement in community and social activities.
Accommodation features include:
- Interior decorating by an award winning designer
- Furnished private suites with ensuite
- Flat screen TVs and TV display units
- Bedside tables and desks
- Sofas or comfortable chairs
- Large cupboards and personal storage space
- Electric adjustable beds
- Interconnecting couple suites if required.
Other features include:
- Hair and beauty salon
- Cafe and bistro style dining
- In-house cinema
- Activity areas and a wide range of activities
- Indoor / outdoor living with accessible gardens and terrace areas
- A choice of lounge areas for socialising, activities or watching our large screen TVs
- Internet provision
- A safe and secure environment.
Nursing home features
- Large home (143 beds)
- Has extra service beds