ADS Care provides support for you in your own home. We offer a full range of home and care support to satisfy all your needs. You can utilise our support staff for as little or as much support that suits your personal circumstances.
All our services are delivered by fully trained and qualified care support workers. We always aim to maintain consistency with your care support workers. In order for you to feel comfortable with our empathetic and passionate team of care support workers
ADS Care is an approved NDIS and My Aged Care service provider that provides specialist high quality Care support services for people across the community with all levels of physical & intellectual disabilities as well as supporting the elderly and infirmed. We provide a service to individuals and families to maximise your independence and quality of life.
We offer services across NSW including Sydney Metros and rural communities to people of all ages and cultural backgrounds. We provide support 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
We will assess your individual needs and goals through consultation and as identified through the Individual support and treatment Plan.
ADS Care Promises:
- To supply a dedicated Care Assessor to work with you and manage your program
- Through our person centred approach we will respect your individual choice.
- Services users will be consulted on their personal support on an ongoing basis.
- Our experienced staff will respond effectively and compassionately to your needs
- Cultural and religious backgrounds are respected and accommodated for at all times.
- To respect your human rights and keep your interests at the forefront of your service
In home care features
Types of care
Health service features
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in NSW
- Case coordination
- Case management
- Plan managers
- Support coordination
Products, Equipment and Technology
- Available in NSW
- Assistive technology
- Continence products
- Healthcare equipment/Products
- Home modification products
- Lift chairs