You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Living at Regis Embleton
Regis Embleton is located in the inner north east of Perth, close to shops (Mount Lawley and Morley Galleria) and major bus and train links. Our focus is meeting the care needs of residents through established ageing-in-place, with a close personal approach.
We aim to provide a safe, bright and comfortable environment in which residents are encouraged to live as independently as possible but are assisted wherever needed. Our compassionate staff, chosen for their experience, support the health and lifestyle choices of our permanent and respite residents. Providing the chance to engage with others or relax privately in peaceful surrounds, we promote quality of life in a social setting. Our lifestyle program involves family, friends and the local community. Together, we share in the lives of residents.
Resident's rooms feature:
- Large single or double occupancy rooms with ensuites and air conditioning
- Private courtyards (some rooms)
- Telephone, television and internet connection
- State-of-the-art nurse call bell and system.
The facility features:
- Cafes, lounge rooms, atrium and rest areas
- Big screen movie room
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor entertainment areas
- Beauty salon
- Award winning in-house catering
- Our own luxury bus
- A busy social and activity programme designed to meet specific resident’s needs.
- 24 hours access to Registered Nurses
- Your choice of Doctor
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Speech Therapy.
A personal profile ensures we understand each person’s cultural, religious and medical background. By listening, we offer a flexible, whole-of-person response. Our team of health specialists enables us to respond to individual health needs. And we meet special dietary requirements with the experienced services of our in-house Chef and catering staff.
See the Regis difference
Contact our Facility Manager for a full tour of our services and facilities.
Funded aged care
82 beds. 1 respite bed.
Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Regis Aged Care Pty Ltd.
6 days ago · Government subsidised aged care · V23833
Government subsidised aged care
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with shared ensuite
- RAD up to $350,000 or a DAP up to $64.15 per day
Daily care fee applicable.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...