You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Regis Embleton is an accredited aged care facility located in the inner north east of Perth. We are located close to shops (Mount Lawley and Morley Galleria) and major bus/train links. The site has recently been redeveloped and is one of the most modern and comfortable facilities of its type in West Australia.
We aim to provide a safe, bright and comfortable environment in which residents are encouraged to live as independently as possible but are assisted wherever needed.
Regis Embleton was recently awarded the maximum three year accreditation, demonstrating our commitment towards the highest level of care to all residents. We have been recognised as a specialist multicultural facility by the government and awarded the Minister of Health and Ageing’s National Award for Food Innovation.
Resident's rooms feature:
- Large single or double occupancy rooms with ensuites and air-conditioning
- Private courtyards (some rooms)
- Telephone, television and internet connection
- State-of-the-art nurse call bell and system.
The facility features:
- Cafes, lounge rooms, atrium and rest areas
- Big screen movie room
- Landscaped gardens and outdoor entertainment areas
- Beauty salon
- Award winning in-house catering
- Our own luxury bus
- A busy social and activity programme designed to meet specific resident’s needs.
- Low and high care places
- 24 hours access to Registered Nurses
- Your choice of Doctor
- Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry and Speech Therapy.
Funded aged care
82 beds. 1 respite bed.
Café / Kiosk, Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Regis Aged Care Pty Ltd.
2 days ago · Government subsidised aged care · V23833
Government subsidised aged care
- Permanent or Respite
- Single room with shared ensuite
- RAD up to $350,000 or a DAP up to $64.15 per day
Daily care fee applicable.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...