Estia Health Mudgeeraba
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Only minutes from the hustle and bustle of the Gold Coast, Mudgeeraba Nursing Centre is a rural oasis set on six acres of grounds, surrounded by majestic gums and native wildlife and yet close to local shops and community facilities.
The Nursing Home offers:
- 55 bed high care nursing home
- Single level, light bright décor throughout, peaceful. Excellent 24 hour nursing care and support
- Comfortable, light-filled dining rooms
- Nutritious, onsite catering for all dietary requirements
- In-house laundry services
- Care for short term needs
- Daily activities and outings organised by our own Recreation Activities Officers - exercise, social activities, trivia, dance, BBQs, Happy Hour, movies and outings
- Hairdresser, Podiatrist and Physiotherapist
- Church services available
- Doctors visit regularly
- Monthly residents and relatives meeting
- Monthly resident newsletter.
Funded aged care
Wing: Mudgeraba Nursing Centre
55 beds. 28 beds cater for secure dementia.
Wing: Mudgeeraba Tallai Glades
70 beds. 2 are respite beds. 16 beds cater for secure dementia. All beds are extra service beds.
Wing: Mudgeeraba Lodge
Facility transport, Hairdressing salon.
These services are operated by Estia Health Residential Services.
No vacancies listed
If you're interested in any services, please refer to the "Send Enquiry" area to ask about availability.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...