Windsong at Manly Aged Care Facility
Operator Cook Care Group (11 other services)
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
Windsong at Manly is a stunning new, purpose built 82 bed Extra Service aged care facility. Windsong at Manly will provide both low and high care rooms, including a secure dementia care wing and respite beds.
Windsong at Manly has been architecturally designed with stylish interiors and light-filled living spaces. There is a choice of beautifully appointed rooms each with ensuite.
Delicious, nutritious meals prepared daily by our own Chef, wine with dinner, leisure and recreation activities, including a hairdressing and beauty salon, are just some of the wonderful facilities provided.
Our residents and their families will enjoy professionally landscaped gardens and courtyards providing relaxing, secure outdoor areas. Ample underground parking for visitors, proximity to transport, shops, churches, community facilities and parks makes Windsong at Manly the ideal choice.
- 82 beds - high and low care
- Beautifully appointed spacious rooms with ensuite
- Four superior rooms
- 24 hour professional nursing care and emergency call buttons
- Secure Dementia wing
- Respite care
- Telephone, Foxtel and computer connection
- Reverse cycle air-conditioned comfort
- Delicious, nutritious meals prepared fresh daily by our own Chef
- Exclusive private dining room for family gatherings
- Happy hour, BBQs and monthly seafood buffet
- Leisure and recreation activities and regular bus tours
- Hairdressing and beauty salon, visiting Podiatrist and Physiotherapist
- Church and pastoral carer visits
- Commercial laundry facilities on-site
- Monthly newsletter
- Relative and resident meetings.
High Care Services
72 beds in total. 18 secure dementia beds. 72 extra services beds.
Low Care Services
10 beds in total. 10 extra services beds.
Facility Bus, Hairdressing Salon.
These services are operated by Cook Care Group.
No vacancies listed
If you're interested in any services, please refer to the "Send Enquiry" area to ask about availability.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
Take a look at the huge selection in the vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...