Rosemore Aged Care
Operator Allity (33 other services)
You can find QR scanner apps on iTunes / Play.
We offer a variety of care and accommodation options to the aged community. The company has provided quality residential aged care consistently over the past 30 years.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- High and low level care
- Respite care
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services: hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry, physiotherapy etc.
- Choice of medical practitioner.
We are a leader in the health care industry in New South Wales. It is committed to the supply of quality management services to the industry and recognised for its outstanding cotnribution to the management of aged care facilities since 1970.
All facilities are accredited
by the Aged Care Standards & Accreditation Agency
High Care Services
78 beds in total.
Double Rooms, Secure Garden, Specialist Services (Staff trained to assist residents with dementia; access to bus for trips), Ethnicity Specific*: Chinese.
Chinese, Greek, Italian, Samoan, Tongan and Vietnamese residents. Respite available.
* Ethnic Specific is generally not exclusive and refers to the ability of the staff to cater to the language, diet and cultural needs of a particular ethnic group.
These services are operated by Allity.
High Care (Nursing Home)Features: Permanency (Permanent or Respite), Specialist Dementia Care.
Fees: Non Bonded Concessional and Non Concessional.
Entry Criteria: ACAT Assessment Required.
Description: Welcoming facility and rooms with large garden area great for a BBQ. Secured dementia friendly facility, all meals catered on site, Committed friendly staff. Enquiries welcome. Please phone Chris Gudu on 9718 6182.
These vacancies are for people requiring accommodation and/or care and are not job or employment vacancies.
Australia's largest selection of vacancies
View more vacancies like this in our vacancies area:
Writing your message
Dear Sir or Madam / To whom it may concern, (very formal if you don't know the person whom you are emailing)
- Giving reference
Regarding your services on the DPS Guide website ...
- Requesting information
After the reference, add a comma and continue -
[Reference], could you please send me ...
- Requesting further information
I would also like to know ...
Could you tell me whether ...
Yours faithfully / Kind regards ...