Juniper, one of the state's leading providers of residential and community care services, offers a full range of home and community care (HACC) and residential aged care services for people aged 65 years and over, or 50 years and over for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander clients.
Daymon Joseph, Juniper community executive manager, says the organisation has been successful in securing a further seven federal government funded home care places for residents in Northam, Wundowie, Clackline, Toodyay and Baker’s Hill.
“If you or a family needs a little extra help at home, or if you are a home carer seeking support, we urge people to contact the Juniper Community office in Northam,” he says.
“Our service aims to enable older people who need support to remain independent and enjoy their home for as long as possible," he adds.
Juniper’s team in Northam can provide home care services such as:
- personal care including help with showering, toileting and grooming;
- medication prompts;
- assistance with meal planning and cooking;
- light domestic assistance;
- help with essential activities outside the home such as bill paying, banking and shopping; and
- social support to help individuals engage in social activities and participate in the community.
Interested people can discuss their eligibility, requirements and fee contribution during a confidential assessment.
For more information, contact Wheatbelt operations manager, Lee-Anne Thomas, during office hours on (08) 9621 2829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.