Welcome to Synovum Care Group where our focus is always our residents, their family and friends. Making the Synovum Care choice provides you with:
- Confidence in the quality of care provided
- Assurance regarding safety and security
- Peace of mind that you are a valued part of our family
- Continuing opportunities to participate in all future decisions
- A guaranteed emphasis on wellness, lifestyle and independence.
Wynyard Care Centre is located in the coastal town of Wynyard North West Tasmania; boasting a large sunny courtyard, BBQ facilities, private dining room for our families to book, a large dining room for residents and a quiet area for residents, family and friends to spend quality time. Employees here believe they are privileged to care for our residents. We welcome new residents and their wider network of family and friends as an important part of our team.
At Wynyard Care Centre we have single and twin share rooms. Our twin share rooms are often occupied by couples who choose to move in together.
Wynyard Care Centre is home to 70 residents. Our care
- high level care
- low level care
- emergency respite
- day respite
- transitional care packages.
What We Offer:
- A quality menu - prepared and cooked on-site
- 24 hour Registered Nurse coverage and access to medical services, seven days a week
- A Diversional Therapy Team to provide an extensive wellness and lifestyle program
- Coordinating of allied health services such as the Dentist, Optometrist and Podiatrist
- Coordinating of services such as hairdressing
- Laundry service - all services available seven days a week.
Why Choose Us?
Our difference is in our approach to understanding and accommodating each resident’s story. A resident’s story is a combination of their history, cultural background, family, their core beliefs and values, likes and dislikes as well as interests and hobbies. Residents' stories are important to us to ensure we develop a care and lifestyle plan to improve our residents overall
wellbeing and maintain their independence.
Our policy in regards to visiting hours is simple - you are welcome to visit at any time.
We also have our Wellness & Lifestyle Program, community outings, high tea, Men’s Shed, music therapy, cultural theme days, religious and spiritual care, pet therapy, therapeutic massage, pamper days and entertainer visits.
Visitor car park and additional street parking is available; a pick-up and drop-off area is at the front door. We are a five minute walk
from Wynyard Town Centre. Catch the bus using the metro bus services - alight at the corner of Dodgin Street, a short walk from the bus stop.
For further information or a tour of our care home, contact us via the Enquiry Form above.