For many, the choice to live at home, with support, is the best option. It’s important you feel safe and comfortable in your home.
Maybe you need a hand with the shopping, running errands or domestic help around the home. We’re here to help. Our job is to ensure things are easier and more manageable for you.
Every person and every situation is different, but the one thing you can rely on is VMCH to provide prompt support when you need it. You might need private services when:
- You are waiting for your Home Care Package approval, but you need help right now.
- You are returning from a hospital stay or have suffered an injury.
- You prefer to pay for your services privately and/or is more economical for you to do so.
- Your usual carer is away and you need some support at home.
- You need to ‘top up’ your government funded services.
You can access a wide range of services that may include:
- Housekeeping and domestic duties.
- Healthy eating and meal preparation.
- Respite, social activities and transport.
- Podiatry, physio, massage and other therapies.
So why VMCH? We’re fully accredited, we've been around for well over 100 years and we’re known for our high standards across everything that we do. Most importantly, we tailor services according to exactly what you need.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Overnight services available; please enquire regarding locations serviced