OZPLAN FINANCIAL SERVICES, ASSISTING YOU IN EVERY STAGE OF LIFE
Ensuring the appropriate investment and management of your savings and assets is an ongoing task beyond your initial retirement and sound advice continues well into your senior years. Changes to lifestyle, health and medical requirements lead many seniors to elect to relocate or downsize their home.
Some choose to enter into a retirement village to take advantage of the additional facilities available to compliment their lifestyle whilst some people, due to health, are required to make residential changes including entry into assisted residential care or taking up accommodation with family. These changes can have a significant financial impact and OzPlan Financial Services provides a number of financial solutions to assist with the administration of this process.
Aged Care - our services include:
- Reviewing your current financial position and determining the financial impact of relocation plans.
- Reviewing how Centrelink or Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) entitlements may be impacted by changes to home residency.
- Identifying strategies to maximise social security entitlements where and when appropriate.
- Structuring financial assets for ease of ongoing client administration.
- Discussing the financial impact to an estate and beneficiaries and working with your solicitor to develop a suitable estate plan.
Our first appointment is both cost and obligation free and we are happy to meet with you at your home if more convenient than meeting at our office. After hours appointments are available upon request.
- Available in VIC
- Financial Services