Morcare Services have been supporting older Australians and people with a disability who choose to stay in their own homes and live independently for more than 25 years. We find the right support people to come and work with you, we also provide you with a Program Coordinator to assist you to plan your services.
Whatever you need, we have the right team ready to support you. Our services include:
- keeping you to keep your home clean and tidy
- assisting with home and garden maintenance
- taking you shopping, or doing your shopping for you
- preparing nutritious meals with you, or for you
- helping you get out and about to appointments or social engagements
- social support, which can be spending time with you over a cup of tea, or going with you to social functions
- personal care to make sure you can shower and dress yourself safely and independently
- respite care, if your carer needs a break from caring duties
- arranging allied health services, including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech pathologists, social workers and clinical psychologists
- arranging acute, specialist, community nursing, for support with wound care, managing skin integrity, continence management and medication management.
We can also support you with:
- Home Care Package information.
- 24 hour/live-in care.
- Support during your holidays.
If you do not have a government funded package (Home Care Package) we can still assist you as a private client, our prices are competitive and we have some innovative ways to assist you to obtain services.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care