mecwacare is a not for profit, non-denominational quality endorsed organisation providing residential aged care, in-home and community based programs. mecwacare is a specialist provider of in-home support and nursing care to a wide range of people across Melbourne and the Shire of Cardinia.
mecwacare's Home Nursing & Care Services specialise in home based support and care to promote wellbeing and independence for people of all ages including older people, people with disabilities, and people living with dementia. From as little as one hour per week to 24 hour live-in care, our Home Nursing and Care Services cater for individual needs. After hours support is also available on call.
- Comprehensive Assessments and Care Planning
- Qualified Nurses and experienced Personal Care workers
- Fee for service specialised nursing, inclusive of post hospitalisation care
- Fee for service for personal, home, respite and companionship care
- Home and Community Care (HACC) funding in some areas.
Home care package (HCP)
- Levels 1, 2, 3 and 4
Types of care
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts