Group Homes Australia
A new choice for older Australians
At Group Homes Australia, we care for people in a home-away-from-home setting. You will witness a safe and positive environment that combines comfortable, purpose designed homes, which include a full range of personal care and clinical services.
We accommodate a limited number of six to ten residents in each home. This enables us to provide meaningful and purposeful engagement with residents – delivered with unsurpassed levels of care and in close proximity to friends, shops and services.
Our promise is this: "We gently walk the journey with each resident, each day".
Some of our key benefits:
- Group Homes Australia features more beneficial differences than space here permits, but the following are significant:
- the GHA model de-institutionalises long term care by providing a genuine ‘‘home’’ environment for residents;
- each home accommodates a limited number of residents, to provide personalised care;
- our carer-to-resident ratio is designed to be one to three;
- our homes are nestled within local communities that exude both warmth and friendliness;
- the environment in our homes is enhanced by safe, purpose-designed homes that make them both comfortable and familiar to residents;
- personal care and clinical services are underpinned by resident activities that focus on their abilities more than their disabilities;
- and, not least, residents take part in the choices of their
- our pricing is infinitely flexible;
- we’’ll make sure you find peace of mind.