- Information and referral on general issues concerning seniors, their families and carers
- Information to assist seniors to live independently in their own homes
- Information on aged care facilities including current vacancies and costs
- Information on housing options including retirement village accommodation
- Referral to relevant complaints agencies regarding residential care, retirement villages, home support and other services
- Ageing SA - providing individual and independent advice and support on aged care accommodation and services
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Communities - tailored services that are appropriate and sensitive to the needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse background.
- Support for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex and Queer (LGBTIQ) over 50s community through information, social activities and professional development for organisations
- Information, services and support available to the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
- Information seminars on topics including - to How to access help at home, Financial Planning for Retirement, Estate Planning, Retirement Housing and Understanding Aged Care Costs
- Digital Literacy training – iPad, Android, mobile and computer training provided by staff and volunteers. Internet Lounge available for free internet access
- Factsheets available on key topics including Residential Aged Care facilities, Supported Residential facilities, Home Support, Retirement Housing, Financial issues, Legal issues, Lifestyle and Health and Wellbeing
- Information officers available to deliver community presentation on various topics including how to access help at home, aged care fees and charges, retirement housing, legal matters (Power of Attorney, Wills, Advance Care Directives).
- Tax Help: July - October by appointment
- Host of the annual Disability, Ageing and Lifestyle Expo.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in SA