Care Guidance - we care, as you do.
Care Guidance provides a comprehensive, end-to-end range of services to help older Australians and their families with the transition to aged care.
Our company has three arms:
- Aged Care Concierge Service – helping families find and move into the best aged care home from our extensive network of partner providers;
- Aged Care Wellbeing Program –ongoing counselling services to aged care residents in the homes of our partner providers to maximise resident wellbeing; and
- Hospital Social Work Program – delivering Social Work and discharge planning services to help hospital patients and their families to improve patient wellbeing and achieve positive discharge outcomes.
If you’re looking for aged care for a loved one, we’re here to make sure that they get the care that best suits their needs, preferences and budget through our Aged Care Concierge Service.
Our Care Guides have extensive personal and professional experience in aged care and will help guide you through what can be a challenging and emotional time for your family.
Engaging the services of a Care Guide will allow you to save time and avoid stress by knowing that a professional who understands the aged care system will walk your family through the entire process.
Care Guidance will:
- Give you the peace of mind that comes from knowing an expert is taking care of all the finer details of the transition and finding the very best care for you or a loved one,
- Take the time to get to know you and your family and then help find the aged care facility or home care service that will best match your needs and preferences, and
- Make sure you don’t miss any of the key details or overlook any important considerations that could affect the outcome of your aged care search.
Call us today on 1300 442 383 for an obligation free chat about how we can assist.
Care Guidance has been so helpful with the processes of finding, selecting and settling our Mum into an Aged Care facility. Without their input and experience, we would have struggled to find the “right” facility in the very short time span we had. 12 months along, Mum is quite settled and happy with her accommodation. With the friendly and helpful service, we don’t hesitate to recommend this company to anyone looking at finding quality accommodation for their family member. – Craig, Sandringham
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in VIC
- Placement consultants