Our Meals on Wheels program is a service we’re proud to deliver throughout the Boroondara community. More than just providing a nutritious, three-course meal to people’s homes, it’s also about fostering a sense of community and promoting independence. For the long-time volunteers who deliver the meals, it’s a role they cherish and, often, a drop-in on an old friend.
Meal on Wheels Features:
- Delivery Weekdays (11.30 to 1.00pm)
- Prepared fresh daily
- Special dietary requirements can be catered for including – diabetic, low fat, gluten free, fructose free and vitamised options.
- Each client and their families can take comfort knowing that BASScare volunteers have come calling to check on their wellbeing.
- Each meal comes with a soup of the day and dessert.
- Frozen meals for weekends and public holidays
In home care features
Additional details: Meals on Wheels only, no shopping included