The Help@Hand Aged Care Placements' story began 10 years ago when we placed Dad within aged care. I could never have envisaged how this journey would pan out. It proved to be confusing, time consuming and emotional accompanied with stress and guilt. The path to placing a loved one into permanent aged care is a puzzle in itself trying to get all pieces to fit when navigating the aged care maze. There is so much to consider:
- Making sure your Centrelink documentation is up to date
- Organizing assessments and approvals for Aged Care and Home Care
- Collating all the necessary documents and information
- Finding the best-suited home that can accommodate your loved one, taking into consideration accessibility for the primary visitor
- Sourcing aged care that can cater to your loved one's personal care and lifestyle needs
- Making sure that the home is affordable and your loved one doesn't run out of funds
- Being familiar with the confusing financials associated with aged care.
Help@Hand Aged Care Placements is here to help you help your loved one along the complex road to Aged Care
Our passion is getting the best outcome for clients and our mission is to alleviate the negatives associated with the transition to aged care.
We believe It is important for the family to be in control of this journey therefore we put personalized packages together to suit each and every client's needs as each situation is different.
Advisors & Professional Services
- Available in VIC
- Placement consultants