A lifestyle to love
Our retirement units offer a seamless transition from owning your own home to the peace of mind and enjoyment of living in a supported community. Zion Retirement Village is in the heart of Gympie, a lively town boasting all major amenities including hospitals, banks and recreation options.
Units range in price from $120,000 to $200,000.
We cater for people aged over 70 years. Zion residents enjoy independence, social activities and privacy without the burden of regular home and yard maintenance.
Our village comprises 35 retirement units including:
- one or two bedroom refurbished units, with up to the minute kitchens and bathrooms
- carports or lock up garages
- access to home support services
- close to all conveniences
- private gardens/courtyards
- especially for the over 70s
- air conditioning
- community centre
- emergency call system
All units offer easy access to the community centre and some feature private courtyard retreats. Our village is safe from flooding and offers magnificent views.
Additional details: Includes seven rental units available through the State Government Community Housing Program