Located in the heart of Coburg close to bustling Sydney Rd, offering affordable, high quality accommodation and care to men & women aged 50 years and over.
Situated at 23 Harding St, we provide a safe, flexible and caring family-style environment which allows residents to maintain chosen lifestyles, habits and activities and to be as independent as possible.
Offering ageing-in-place accommodation for men and women, this 50 bed facility glories in landscaping of the first order, with ponds, bridges and walkways, trees and garden beds. Intersecting outdoor verandahs make for private and community spaces that create a genuinely village atmosphere
Our care services are flexible and tailored to the needs of each person. We promote independence with everyday activities and offer a structured recreation program that caters to the individual wishes of each resident.
Rules are kept to a minimum and we respect the rights of residents asking only that they do not disturb others.
A range of services are available depending on the individual needs of each resident. These include:
- private accommodation
- all meals and refreshments
- cleaning and maintenance
- laundry services
- assistance with personal hygiene and daily living activities
- assistance with medication and treatments
- access to a range of services including physiotherapy, and nursing care
- staff on call 24 hours a day
- assistance with financial and legal matters
- provision for individual room telephones and TV
- leisure and recreation opportunities.