Yamba is a coastal retirement haven in Northern New South Wales and is well known for its hospitable community and relaxing lifestyle.
We offer 16 one and two-bedroom units each with an open plan kitchen and dining area, spacious lounge rooms, internal laundry, bathrooms, private patios or courtyard areas and bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
Our village offers:
- In-home emergency call systems
- 24 hour nursing care as needed
- Maintenance services including gardening, property repairs and rubbish removal so you have more time to enjoy your retirement.
Our in-home care and support services include:
- Domestic assistance with chores around the house
- Personal care to help you stay independent
- Transport support to access the community.
To find out more, please call 1300 738 388 to speak to our friendly Customer Relations Team.
Additional details: Community & Home Care Services available