Continue living independently in your new home at Whiddon’s Hamilton retirement community. Located in a sought after suburb of Newcastle, close to shopping centres and public transport, our village is a short drive to the city centre and stunning beaches. We are located on a quiet residential street with landscaped gardens and outdoor areas.
We have 30 two-bedroom units each with an open plan kitchen and dining area, spacious lounge rooms, internal laundry, bathrooms, private patios or courtyard areas and bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
Our village offers:
- In-home emergency call systems
- 24 hour nursing care as needed
- Maintenance services including gardening, property repairs and rubbish removal so you have more time to enjoy your retirement.
Our in-home care and support services include:
- Domestic assistance with chores around the house
- Personal care to help you stay independent
- Transport support to access the community.
To find out more, please call 1300 738 388 to speak to our friendly Customer Relations team.
Additional details: Community & Home Care Services available