Tucked away on a lush five-acre niche within the spectacular Scenic Rim Region lies a lifestyle beyond compare. Star Gardens shines with liveability in so many ways.
Naturally picturesque rural delights abound with luxurious surrounds, leafy beauty and tranquil charm, while our purpose-built facility blends a proven track record spanning over two decades with latest technological innovation to ensure premium quality of life and care.
Our Home is designed to help people live active lives with plenty of social activities and community involvement. This, coupled with our exceptional care and warm, welcoming environment, is what Star Gardens is all about.
- Exceptional care for residents, responding to their changing needs
- Recognising and respecting each persons’ right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- Forming partnerships with residents and/or representatives to achieve optimum quality of life
- Private or companion rooms
- Specialist Memory support with a Montessori philosophy
- Qualified nursing staff onsite at all times
- Medical services including physiotherapy, pharmacy, podiatry and dental
- Dietitian approved meals prepared and cooked fresh daily onsite, with seasonal menus based on resident requests.
- A range of indoor and outdoor social and wellness programs
- Strong links to the community.
- Large Screen TVs and Daily Newspapers in lounge areas
- Additional Menu Choices at Lunch and Dinner
- Hot Breakfast Choice Daily with Full Cooked Breakfast every Sunday
- Self-Service Café for Residents and Families with $1 Coffees
Monthly Happy Hour
- Monthly Scenic Drives
- Regular Shopping Trips/Outings
- Complimentary Wi-Fi – Connecting with friends and family through email and Skype, keep up to date with local news, or listen to special radio programs online.
- *Special High Teas – Available quarterly for up to four guests. Discounted rates apply for additional guests.
- Wine or Beer with Lunch or Dinner – One standard sized glass of wine or beer available at either lunch or dinner. Additional glasses may be purchased separately, with up to two glasses available per resident daily.
- *^Private Dining Room for Special Occasions - up to 10 Guests.
- Selection of Sliced Fruit - daily at Morning and Afternoon Tea.
- *Family Picnics - Available Quarterly for up to four guests. Discounted rates apply for additional guests.
- ^Extra activities twice yearly – e.g. Gold Class Cinema Experience and Wine Tasting Tours.
- A Yearly Magazine subscription – Receive your favourite magazine for 12 months. Additional magazine subscriptions can be purchased separately.
- Foxtel – Available for individual rooms for those with Smart TVs!
Star Gardens Conditions:
The Additional Services provided can be varied by the provider to services of equivalent value to meet changing needs and desires of our residents.
* Services requiring three working days’ notice for catering purposes.
Allied health service providers include:
- Pharmacy Services
- Diversional Therapist
- Speech Pathologist
Over 450 Activities provided per year including:
- Exercise Programs, Daily Walks
- Pamper Days
- Pet Therapy
- Men’s Group
- Massages and Circulation Boosters
- Concerts and Musical Morning Teas
- Shopping Days
- Monthly Family Barbecues
- Bus Outings and Picnics.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Pet therapy, leisure & lifestyle programs, wellbeing programs, including social groups
Whiddon Beaudesert Star has availability for residents seeking a private single room with ensuite bathroom.
Rooms in our home are furnished and come with access to our great wellbeing and social programs, delicious home cooked meals, and exceptional care and support.
Please enquire today for more information or to book a tour!