One of Brisbane’s Most Renowned Facilities
Wellington Park Private Care provides exceptional levels of accommodation and privacy. With over 35 years’ experience in aged care we are committed to delivering high quality care.
Located in the Redland Shire, with natural surrounds and landscaped gardens Wellington Park Private Care is just 45 minutes from Brisbane City Centre and the Gold Coast.
Adjoining native bushland and with our very own ‘Eden’ farm for residents to enjoy, provides a private and peaceful outlook.
High Quality Accommodation
Situated on 12 acres of land, Wellington Park Private Care has a warm country feel and has been designed to cater for all levels of care.
Our care buildings are well appointed with comfortable design features, with a maximum of 18 rooms per wing to allow for best serviceability.
Catering for individuals and couples, each of our 94 spacious private suites boasts an abundance of natural light, and comes fully equipped with the following:
- Ensuites with heated lamp & exhaust system
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Large flat screen HD television
- Internet data points, telephone points & phones available
- Electric beds
- Private patios with outdoor furniture to most rooms
- Bedside units with lockable draw
- Built-in wardrobes, some mirrored
- Nurse call and out of bed sensors.
24/7 Care and Support
At Wellington Park Private Care we understand that care needs can vary at different times which is why we offer all levels of aged care - low, high and dementia care.
Our Registered Nurses are available at the touch of a button should assistance be needed at any time, 24-hours a day. Wellington Park has a Head of Care managing the medical teams ensuring there is always a Clinical & a Registered Nurse nearby for each & every resident. These specialised nurses have years of experience with aged care residents and can manage simple health concerns through to complex emergencies. Each resident has a tailored care program that is constantly reviewed by our registered nurses to improve our residents’ health & wellbeing.
An Active and Well Balanced Lifestyle
At Wellington Park Private Care, we endeavour to make each day a memorable and heart filled experience. Our Lifestyle Team plan and run, rich and varied weekly activities specific to individual care levels and include:
- Organised day trips and off site activities
- Cultural theme days
- Live entertainment
- Arts and craft
- Dancing and sing-a-longs
- Sensory walks.
We are proud to own our very own ‘Eden’ farm, home to many farm animals & easily accessible to our residents. Our residents love taking regular scenic strolls around the farm with shaded benches for resting and relaxing along the way.
Unique to the Superior Care Group, Wellington Park Private Care has our very own Head of Hotel services, responsible for our residents’ needs and family requests when it comes to catering, laundry and cleaning management.
Our residents enjoy:
- Freshly prepared home-style cooked meals
- On site hair & beauty salon
- Well kept library with books, movies, audio, newspapers and magazines
- Full housekeeping and linen service
- Access to our Eden farm for residents and families.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (94 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy, dental, optometry
Types of care
- Residential aged care