Warringah Place Retirement Village is located in Collaroy in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Our stylish and easy to maintain apartments are only a few minutes from Collaroy beach, vibrant shopping centres, local services and are just under an hour’s drive to the Sydney CBD, providing easy and idyllic independent living in an active retirement community.
- Stylish and easy to maintain apartments
- One and two-bedroom Independent Living Units
- Closely located to shopping centres (Warringah Mall and Centro Warriewood)
- BBQ entertainment areas for visiting family, friends and guests
- A heated indoor pool with spa
- Recreation room
- Hairdressing salon on-site
- Regular interdenominational chapel services
- Maintenance services
Our Warringah Place residents can also enjoy streamlined access to our range of aged care services provided by The Salvation Army Aged Care as your needs change, including Salvos Home Care and residential aged care. Warringah Place is co-located with two of our Aged Care Centres, Elizabeth Jenkins Place and Pacific Lodge, for easy access to quality aged care services and a smooth transition should the need arise.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: All Home Care services are provided by our Salvos Home Care team and our Village team can help you get in touch with them.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: All Home Care Packages are arranged by our Salvos Home Care team and our Village team can help you get in touch with them.