Warrigal Goulburn is a brand new aged care home which opened in 2008 and is one of Australia’s best. We provide every type of care service an older person may need in one location:
- Low level care
- Respite care (daytime or overnight)
- High level care
- Community care in your home
- Dementia care
Warrigal Goulburn offers 103 high level care beds, 17 low level care beds and 25 secure dementia unit beds all with friendly, courteous and caring staff, who will respect your views and consider your individual needs.
All our homes are fully accredited by the Commonwealth Government’s Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
Warrigal Goulburn has been designed to offer varied levels of care and support to older people living in Goulburn.
Your choice and comfort are our main concern.
- Spacious double rooms and luxury single rooms, all with ensuites and reverse cycle airconditioning
- High, low level care and dementia specific services in small cluster houses
- Freshly cooked meals and on-site laundry
- 24 hour carer assistance and emergency call systems
- Fun day respite activity program
- Residential services – “Care in our home”
- Three internal inter-connected
- Landscaped courtyards and gardens off every house
- Several internal lounges and sitting areas
- Coffee shop and hairdressing salon
- Multi-denomination chapel
- Function rooms
- Therapy rooms, visiting medical practitioners, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist.
Community services available – “Care in your home”
Low level community care at home: available for 24 hour service for personal care, housework, transport, shopping, medication monitoring, meal preparation.
High level community care at home: available with dementia specific services if needed.
Centre based day respite service for carers from 7.30am to 8:00pm, six days a week.