Warrigal Albion Park Rail is a refurbished aged care village which expanded in 2009 and is one of Australia’s best. Our aged care home is located alongside the independent living units.
We provide every type of care service an older person may need in one location:
- Independent retirement living
- Permanent care
- Community care in your home
- Respite care
- Dementia care.
Warrigal Albion Park Rail offers 149 beds, which includes 11 secure dementia unit beds all with friendly, courteous and caring staff, who will respect your views and consider your individual needs.
All our homes are fully accredited by the Commonwealth Government’s Australian Aged Care Quality Agency.
The aged care home is fully enclosed to provide the best care and security for residents. The general store is a short walk away. Shellharbour Square Shopping Centre is only five kilometres away and Albion Park only three kilometres, while RSL and Bowling Clubs are also nearby. The bus stop is a five minute walk and the railway station is closeby.
Your choice and comfort are our main concern.
Residential services – “Care in our home”
- Five internal inter-connected houses: low, high level care and dementia specific service in small cluster houses
- Spacious double rooms and luxury single rooms, all with ensuites
- Extra services available
- Landscaped courtyards and gardens off every house
- Several internal lounges and sitting areas
- Freshly cooked meals and on-site laundry
- 24 hour carer assistance and emergency call systems
- Coffee shop, hairdressing salon and visiting library service
- Multi-denominational chapel and function rooms
- Therapy rooms, visiting medical practitioners, Physiotherapist and Podiatrist.
Community services – “Care in your home”
Community care at home: available for personal care, housework, transport, shopping, medication monitoring, meal preparation.
Respite for carers in their home: available with dementia specific services.