Vasey RSL Care Bundoora Welcomes You
Located near the Mt Cooper Estate, our Bundoora home is in a quiet cul-de-sac enjoying views to the hills north of Melbourne, with beautifully-kept courtyards with safe level walking tracks.
Vasey RSL Care is committed to person-centred care that puts the resident at the centre of their own care: our staff are here to understand your needs and wishes and to support you to feel at home.
We Serve Those Who Served
Vasey RSL Care has been supporting veterans since World War I and war widows since World War II! While around 2/3 of our residents are war widows/veterans, we welcome everyone and you don't have to have a service background to feel at home.
Vasey RSL Care is a not-for-profit organisation. We offer residential care, respite care and home care for older Australians, and we offer ex-service accommodation units solely for the ex-service community (any age).
Come and see for yourself
Call (03) 9466 9615 to make a time, or visit our website by clicking on the 'Visit Website' button above the map.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
- Specialist services: Geriatrician, Dietitian, Speech Pathologist, Optometrist, Audiologist; Pain management clinic
Types of care
Additional details: A strong tradition of supporting war widows and veterans
Vasey House is located close to the Mt Cooper Estate in Bundoora, an iconic and sophisticated area with buildings of authentic charm.
Manicured gardens and safe internal courtyards are central to the peaceful atmosphere, making Vasey House the perfect setting for residents and families to enjoy times together.
A varied activity program is offered to residents including gardening, pet therapy, men’s group and extensive outings schedule. Visiting school children provide companionship and support to enhance the residents’ day-t0-day life.
Our dementia unit (memory support centre) provides the latest in care practices and aims to enrich the lives of residents by providing a safe, secure and happy environment.
Vasey House has full government accreditation and offers the following services:
- Single rooms, all with private ensuite facilities
- Resident focussed care with trained staff, including a Registered Nurse, on duty 24 hours
- Low care respite
- Memory support centre
- Large garden areas and pathways
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Room for private family functions
- Bus for regular outings
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Library services
- Regular church services
- Onsite laundry services
- Onsite physiotherapy services and access to visiting podiatrist, specialists including eye care, as required.