Uniting St Andrew's is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community, specially designed for over 55s. The village is set amongst award winning gardens and close to shopping centres, health care services, hospitals and public transport.
Studio, one and two bedroom apartments are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Well-equipped community hall and library
- Social program
- Village bus
- Visiting podiatrist and hairdresser
- Onsite village manager
- Off-street undercover car parking with carport or garage options also available
- Award winning gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace-of-mind
- Co-located with the residential aged care home
- Walk to shops and public transport
- Bus stop located outside the village gate which goes to shopping centres, hospitals and public transport (operating 6 days a week).
At Uniting St Andrews we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at email@example.com.