Located in the suburb of Peakhurst in Sydney’s thriving St George area, Uniting Roberts Lodge is a happy and welcoming aged care home. If you choose to become a resident, our caring team can assist you with personal care (such as getting dressed) and many of the day-to-day jobs that have become tricky to manage. We make life easy by looking after the cooking, cleaning and laundry, and if your needs change we can assist you to find additional health or care support.
- 64 bed low level care facility
- Facility opened May 1998
- All rooms have an ensuite, balcony and kitchenette
- Gardens and walkway surrounds
- On-site library and large activity rooms
- Kiosk available for residents
- Fresh meals provided daily
- Bus service at front
- Close to shops
- Respite care available.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (64 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Podiatrist, Dentist, Optometrist
Types of care
Additional details: Pastoral care, religious services on request, bus outings, library