Located in the suburb of Peakhurst in Sydney’s thriving St George area, Uniting Nunyara is a happy and welcoming aged care home. If you choose to become a resident, our caring team can assist you with personal care (such as showering and getting dressed), managing your health and medication, and all the day-to-day jobs that have become tricky to manage. We make life easy by looking after the cooking, cleaning and laundry, and will develop a support plan that’s right for you.
Uniting is passionate about supporting people living with dementia to lead happy and healthy lives. You and your family have the added security of knowing our qualified staff are there to assist 24-hours a day.
- 75 bed high level facility (20 beds are dementia specific)
- Staff specialise in palliative care
- Various therapy programs
- Fresh meals prepared daily
- Intensive, individual therapy programs.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (75 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Podiatrist, Optometrist, Physiotherapist, Speech Pathologist, Dietitian, pain management, Diversional Therapist
Types of care
Additional details: Pastoral care, religious services on request, bus outings