Established in 1944, our Aldersgate residence in Felixstow is home to 115 people. At the centre of the grounds is the historic Forsyth House, set in beautifully landscaped gardens and surrounded by nine houses and cottages.
At Aldersgate you can enjoy well-equipped, modern and private accommodation; fresh, nutritious and home-cooked meals; a range of activities; and the chance to become a valued member of a welcoming community.
- modern rooms in a village community
- home-cooked meals
- 24-hour nursing and care workers
- allied health services: podiatry, physiotherapy, speech therapy, dentistry, optometry and pharmacy
- specialised support for residents with high dependency and dementia
- daily group and individual activities
- excursions and shopping trips
- café and shop
- laundry service for personal items
- non-denominational chaplaincy and church services.
To find out more, or to enquire about vacancies, please contact our Admissions Officer on 08 8206 0411, email by clicking on 'Send a message' button or visit our website.
Nursing home features
Types of care