Uniting AgeWell Strathdon Community is a vibrant residence in Forest Hill where you are supported to age well and get the best out of life.
With 167 places, including single rooms or couples accommodation, all with ensuite bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes, Strathdon has strong connections with the community and a dynamic and engaging activities program.
Strathdon offers high quality, flexible care in a modern and welcoming environment.
Residents are encouraged to catch up with friends and family at the on-site café with al fresco dining, or enjoy one of the many landscapes gardens.
Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support in a non-restrictive environment
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms with cosy fireplaces and televisions
- Intimate chapel area for worship and celebration times
- On-site gym.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (167 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
Additional details: Additional 30 transition care beds through Eastern Health - ph: (03) 9845 3122